Layer 2 Metro Ethernet
Layer2 Metro Ethernet is a MEF 3.0 certified Layer 2 managed-connectivity service that seamlessly connects your end customer location to your network interconnection point. We provide and manage the end-to-end connectivity with Quality-of-Service (QoS) support.
Layer 2 Metro Ethernet Features
End-to-end Layer 2 connectivity from the end customer location to your network interconnection point.
MEF 3.0 certified giving you validated performance excellence and competitive differentiation.
- Suitable for medium-sized to large enterprises and carrier-backhaul services.
- Available at guaranteed bandwidths up to 100Gbps.
- Provided using Metro Ethernet technology.
- Symmetrical (equal) upload and download speeds.
- Transparent to accommodate your classes of service (CoS) for differentiating sensitive and bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Support for IEEE 802.1Q (QinQ).
- Support for jumbo frames (larger data payloads of up to 9,000 bytes).
- Reactive SLA with 4 hour mean time to repair (MTTR) with 99,5% availability.
- Active-route monitoring.
- Allows up to five VLANs per CPE.
- Delivered as an E-Line service (other variation available subject to terms and conditions).